My last day is next wed. Shocking right..hehe. Kind of last minute, cos they had to bring in a staff from US to help us with the startup. There's no more sit left! So, they have to let me go, and also due to h/c. Anyway , after sourcing the vendor, there's not much of a printing of trg notes to be done and trg has died down too, and I'm sure my colleague is able to handle it for the time being.
They designed the office to accommodate 60 people and right now, we have more than a hundred staff...all crammed up.
I'm happy in a sense to leave my dept cos my director, she loves staring at our screens to see what we are doing. No msn, no surfing net, no chatting with other colleagues...which means we look like robots.
*Everyone's leaving for the better* in time to come.
However, I might have a chance to cross over to Manufacturing or Quality side.
Mfg - Muahuaa i get to see those Ops ppl...and have to work on shift. Siong.