about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello! Everyone....

Finally its the end of the first week at work. I'm working under the Transport Business Unit, and currently we are helping LTA to do the Circle Line Project. Cool huh...

MY job scope is really simple, but tedious to the eye. At the end, everything goes to the VP.

There are 7 Mech Engineering Yr 3 students from NTU on attachment to my unit as well, and the best thing is all of them are SP mech eng graduates. =)

I get to drink this wine from Brown Brothers on my first day. Berries taste. Nice! I think its an Australia brand...hopefully they sell it in Sg too.

Alright..thats all for work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On wed night, I met up with my friends for dinner and shop for our friend's bday present. We tried eating @ Central at Taka. The price is very reasonable, slightly cheaper than Xin Wang. Not bad...at least I do enjoy my instant noodles and almond drink...haha. My meal cost only 12bucks.

Today's my dad's birthday. Going to get for him a small Bakerzinn Cake later. I bought the Macarons ytd night!!! Damm happy. My second pack for this month.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 9:34 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips