1) Cheerios to my newly found job @ ST Electronics.
2) I painted my nails - sparkling gold colour
3) I did a temp receptionist job on Mon and Tue at a company. On Thursday Afternoon, my recruitment consultant begged me to help him be a another day of temp recept for the next day~ Friday @ the same co. A last minute thing, but too bad I turned him down. I'm Mean! haha... He had to find another person within the last few hours of the day and the co has to provide 2hrs of training for the selected candidate as well. So Rush!
4) Bought a cheap no camera samsung hp for my work.
5) Bought some accessories together with my mum for my cousin's wedding in May.
6) I got chris's 22nd bday present already!!! Really advance...haha. My parents said nice lah...they were there too, so I hope she likes it...hehe. *Winkz*
7) A Date with Chris and Senghee @ Velocity to satisfy my crave for Korean Cuisine...