I hate that want to go, dun want to go kind of answers.... Damn pissed off. Roarrrr...Just forget it ok...like damn xin ku.
Went to support xinyi for the Echo Music Student Gathering performance at Singapore Arts Museum.
We went to The Cathay to get some small bites before heading to the place. The chicken and fries not bad at all, felt quite filling after that.
She sang the Little Nonya song and it was great! There were some good ones in her group-Xin Yao theme.
Different groups performed songs from the different themes ranging frm Dialects to 2000s.
After her performance, I suggested to chill at the pub at Safra...craving for a drink. The Paint my love drink that I ordered seriously tasted like medicine. But the band performance tgt with the lady boss as the lead singer was fantastic! Going back for more!!! =)
26/4 Sun
Chris, Senghee, Weijie & Edwin celebrated my birthday at The Central - Waraku Pasta. Hmm...the pasta not bad leh...will go back for more! since its so reasonable. The funny part was after cutting the cake, the manager gave me a Doctor toy set as my present..We broke down laughing...
27/4 Mon
I received the acceptance letter for NTU part time and an interview from NUS - Projects & Facilities Mgmt...I turned down both.
I'm just so worried...hope to receive the letter from Newcastle uni soon..in early may. =)
28/4 Tue
you made me worry...=( get well soon!
29/4 Wed
I'm down with a slight cold all of a sudden... I was sneezing a little at office on Tue already...and today it worsen. =( Popped in a panadol flu max...felt abit better.
Then i was late too for work too...lol.
Okie off for a short nap....
Love you sara! haha thank you for the birthday present...kinda surprised! Hehe..
30/4 Thurs
I felt really frustrated...stress!!! OK....i think my contract is going to be extended for another 2 more mths i guess.
I went all the way to Blk A to discuss about my work progress with my sup and we touched on how to improve on my efficiency. There's alot more things to complete...I predict more OTs and more stress...sign... Everyone's at fault...the four of us..
1/5 Fri ~ Oooh its labour day! Yea...
BBQ with SP Choir Peeps @ Chestervale...somewhere in Bukit Panjang.
Morning~Shopping Spree at IMM - get the stuff for bbq
Afternoon ~ Preparation @ Chestervale
Nite ~ Wheee bbq!!! I miss my choir friends so much..its been ages since we last saw each other.
Fucking guys...they are all assholes la. Tamade...I was already freaking tired, and I received this crab for you guys.