I really appreciate you guys for spending the time with me this week.
17/4 Friday
Simple yet happy dinner with family @ Yishun Safra.
Nice Strawberry Shortcake from Bakzerinn. Thanks!
Supper with Edmund & Weekiat was great! Filled with laughter. More of a dreams and ambitions sharing session.
18/4 Saturday
ILOVEYOUGUYS LOTS! BESTIES =)
Xinyi, Weekiat, Koonjin & Edmund!
Thank you wee & ed once again for accompanying me for a movie session - Taken @ Illuma Bugis. There's something with this movie which constantly kept my anticipation going on. Was freaking full after eating the Large Popcorn & 2 Large Drinks that we bought.
We met up with the rest at Clarke Quay. Dinner was at the Japanese Teppanyaki Restaurant @ The Central. OMG!!! The food is worth the money seriously...really filling. I tried the Australian beef set...quite nice. The set comes with a Green Tea Icecream, salad, pickles, Chawanmushi & Sushi...=)
Thank you for granting my wish to drink at The Clinic. Its really costly. I had the drink from the Drip Bag...oh gosh..it costed $50!!! Just like that...ex right.. NO KICK at all la...not shiok..hehe.
To koon: Do not feel bad as if you have spoilt my birthday. *cheer up*
19/4 Sunday
I met up with xinyi for lunch at her place. Came back home to watch F1...then went off to Sembawang with my mum. Slept pretty early too.
20/4 Monday
I felt so much better after talking to dearie chris even though its already past midnite!! lol. Seeyou this sun =)
Thank you all for the advance birthday wishes as well back in office!!! I got a swiss roll as my bday cake..lol. Cute.
21/4 Tuesday
Girls Lunch @ Five foot way ~ Carol, Shuna, Zhuo er & me.
I was kind of surprised lah!! keke...really touched...lol. My colleagues bought me a cake and we had it during break. Thank you khoo fang, Yaonan, Shuna, Bertram, Carol, Poh Peng!
Thank you Chris, Edmund, Freddy, Liwen, Weijie & Jing for the Birthday Wishes through sms too!
Aiyo...and those who shook hands with me ar...hahaha too many. Appreciate it.
I worked OT till like 7 45pm before alvin came with his gf to fetch me from office. Sam recommended us to Tapas Tree which serves Spanish food. Food was excellent but i felt the tapas were pretty pricey. Thanks for the treat guys!!! I dun mind chilling out there again seriously...can watch live soccer matches as well man. lol.
I still have erm...1 more belated celebration to go.
Actually I'm surprised too..as in I wasnt expecting you to wish me on the actual day itself but you did. =)
22/4 Wednesday
I dunno why...But i like to chat with the signaling team leh...funny. From them, I get to know a tiny bit of their work & their complains...damn funny la.. Its called the talking ck session...nth makes sense..lol.
When no one's in the office...oh man..its totally silent.
Like today, all of us nearly doze asleep la...so quiet!!! We ended up skyping each other instead..plain boring.
~Muacks! Sara babe...thanks for everything! We should have our gossiping session after your exams ok!